We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- we may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- supply to you services purchased through our website
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential, we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website.)
To allow us to improve our services and to comply with changes to the law, we may occasionally need to make changes to this policy. It is recommend that you check these terms occasionally so that you are aware of changes. The date of the last revision is visible at the top of this page.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed and do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for more information about blocking cookies visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.