The term 'CrowdScreen’ or 'us’ or 'we’ refers to the owner of the website, Swipe Digital Ltd. The term 'you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Privacy & Cookies
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to your account, is accurate, current and complete.
- You grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, store, and publish your content for marketing and promotional use relating directly to CrowdScreen. If you choose to remove your content, the rights granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that we may retain archived copies of your content in back-up form.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights.
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false
- be obscene or indecent
- infringe any copyright, trade mark right, or other intellectual property right
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order
To be eligible for an account on our website, you must be at least 18 years of age and located outside of North America.
Any attempt to circumvent security to create an account which is in breach of the geographical restrictions mentioned above will result in us taking action in accordance with our 'termination' conditions as specified below.
We may suspend your account, cancel your account and/or edit your account details at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- temporarily suspend your access to our website
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- suspend or delete your account on our website
- in the event of your account being terminated, you will not be liable for a refund of any prior payments made
Limitation of Liability
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
Payment & Cancellations
Our service costs a flat rate of £50 per tweet wall. Once your payment is processed you can use the tweet wall for one week (seven days) of unbranded usage.
If you have not used your wall within this seven day period, you will not be entitled to a refund either in whole or in part.
Once a tweet wall has been purchased, your payment cannot be cancelled for either a refund or credit.
Changes to These Terms
To allow us to improve our services and to comply with changes to the law, we may occasionally need to make changes to these terms. It is recommend that you check these terms occasionally so that you are aware of changes. The date of the last revision is visible at the top of this page.
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Headings are included in this agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this agreement.
CrowdScreen is owned and operated by Swipe Digital Ltd, registered in England and Wales under registration number 09588502, and our usual place of business is at 44-46 Offley Road, Oval, London, SW9 0LS.